Thursday 12 April 2012

Thursday, April 12

Hey everyone! :) I get to babysit my cousin's adorable twins today! Can't wait! I wanted to work on my book this week. Sadly, I am stuck. =( On chapter 2! It`s quite depressing. I got to the second page in my second chapter and my mind refuses to give me any ideas on where to go next. Hopefully I`ll get some ideas quickly, because I really don`t want to start everything all over again.
So the last few days have been pretty boring. Just being lazy and such. Yesterday me and my neighbor got lost in a swamp behind our house. I've never been there before so I was totally mixed up. We had to jump from one dry spot to the next. It was quite the adventure, haha. By the time we got out both our shoes were soaking wet. We made it back in time for supper though and I got some nice pictures, so I'm happy!
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment